Saturday, December 7, 2013

We Wish you a Merry Christmas.

It was a brisk -15 degrees today, and while I did venture out once for a few groceries I did not stay outside for long.  So I got out my Lego carolers and one of my sparkly ornaments and shot a few photos. 


I played around with lighting using a worklight, flashlight, and colored gels.  I got around the reflection issue by having the light point away from my scene and by having the focus point of the camera about a foot in front of the ornament.  I didn't manage to get a shot I totally loved, but my cat, Ellie, got really jealous and jumped up knocking everything over - so I took a break to post.  Poor kitty.  (Not really, she gets PLENTY of lap time on the weekends, it's simply her desire that 100% of our time at home be lap time.)

See on,
Julee 

No comments:

Post a Comment