Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Post 126. Houston, we have landed.

My adventures this week take me to Houston, Texas and New Orleans.  First up, Houston.

Monday night was a lovely night to fly to Houston, and despite the hour I had to pause after landing to capture a photo of a fabulous cow in the airport.

Unfortunately my travel camera went with my husband into the Boundary Waters, and since I have a multiple leg flights I didn't want the hassle of checked baggage so no room for a DSLR.  But the phone works. Probably I wouldn't want a giant blown up picture of the cow anyway.

Then I was taken out to lunch to a neat place, Monument Restaurant. Great scenery of the waterway and it was right by a battleship memorial park. Awesome battleship.

Houston I like what I have seen so far.

See on.
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment