Sunday, March 16, 2014

A day playing in the trees.

Despite a beautifully bright sun, the day was still cold.  But the snow has nearly melted which means I could once again walk into the grassy areas of the wilderness around Watertown.

Hip, hip, hooray!

For my efforts I found a treat in these two dancing trees.  I rarely title my photos, but this one easily became "The Dip".  Do you see it?


During my walk I also found a few more wild looking, crazy with bare branches, trees that I have become a bit obsessed with this winter.

Then I captured a nice image of a peaceful prairie view.

Spring feels so near, and yet we likely have another two to four weeks of winter.   One thing I have realized about myself this winter is that although I do not love the cold, I do love the all the golds that we see in the fields all winter.

See on,
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment