Monday, March 31, 2014

The great train saga.

So I spent an afternoon photographing to the topic of 'trains and railroads'.   It was quite fun, my husband even chauffeured me around.  What a treat that was.

I captured one beauty of a train shot.


But then I captured what I thought was a more unique and interesting shot at the end of a line.


The red thing was nice and sharp, the cars were nicely blurred.  I thought it was great.  Not everyone agreed.  I got my usual place in the bottom third of the photo challenge.   I probably would have done better had I entered my first shot, but you know, I tend to go for the unusual and/or abstract and my brain just prefers those. 

But I still have fun.  Taking photos keeps my brain creative and happy.  (And with the blizzard-every-three-days weather we're having, I need all the help I can get to keep my brain happy.)

See on,
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment