Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 2. Cheater. Cheater.

So, I am totally cheating today.  Since I'm going to be taking pictures every day, and really should update my blog with said picture every day to keep up with the spirit of the challenge, I needed (wanted) to venture into the world of smartphones.  I haven't been in the dark ages with technology, I have an Ipod, and Ipad, which I love with a passon.  It's just up until now, I was happy keeping my cell phone bill under $50 a month.

But with all of the holidays coming up, and the corresponding traveling and family galas to attend, I wanted to be able to keep up my blog on the go.  The purchase is totally justified since it will increase my ability to fullfill my 365 day challenge.  (And I wouldn't want to let myself down by making completion of the challenge less feasible by not having access to the internet ALLTHE TIME!)

Today's picture is how I spent my free hour of daylight - getting my new Droid Razr Maxx HD.  He is pretty awesome.  Although I've already proved my ineptness with my first text - to my mom.  It felt like quite a success managing a text just five minutes into ownership.  The joy was short-lived, however, when my mom responded that I hadn't actually sent a text, I sent an email.  WTF?

Still awesome. 


Picture:  My cat, Bailey, appropriately impressed with the new phone.  ("Look at me, I can knock this new toy on the floor.  What fun, let's do it again!")


No comments:

Post a Comment