Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 8. Colors, colors, colors.

My first posting from my smartphone.  We will see if I manage without lots of spelling errors. I still find the tiny keyboard a bit of a challenge.  But I totally love the DROID RAZR Maxx word suggest system. It almost always has the word I want and I don't have to type but like the first two letters of a word.   Plus I don't have to think about spelling.   Totally cool.

My picture today, taken of part of my fabric stash.  I love walking through a fabric store. All the bright colors, muted colors, shimmery colors, bold patterns,  holiday patterns...
I rarely leave without at least a fat quarter that caught my eye and made my brain feel happy.  Unfortunately, I rarely do anything creative with them. Maybe a topic for my next 365 day challenge.

Enjoy the color bouquet.
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment