Saturday, January 11, 2014

A winter day at the beach - and practice in the abstract.

Finally a break from deep winter.  Whew.  That was a long, cold spell.  Gloriously the sun was shining, the temperatures were mild, and I got out with my camera.

Back to the shores of Lake Kampeska.  (Secretly I was hoping for a bit of wildlife, but I did not have luck finding that.)  Instead I played with my Lensbaby lenses and tried to make the beach look like I had never seen it before.  First up, a crazy set of trees (or is it one tree?) done in the abstract.

Next a sad, little dead plant.


Pretty cattail.

Finally, a lonely park bench.
 

 
Tomorrow looks like it should be another nice, winter day.  I can't wait to see what photographs the day will hold.
 
See on,
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment