Saturday, January 18, 2014

Evergreens.

Happy to have survived the recent, week long, ice plus blinding snow is fun, blizzard, I ventured outside and finally took some photographs. 

I am so ready for spring.  So as a reminder of greener day to come, here are some evergreens.  It's pretty much the only greenery I'll see for another three months.




 
I am trying to improve my Lensbaby skills, but I sure do have trouble with focus.  (I have switched to wearing my glasses all of the time while photographing, and it helps some, but I need to keep practicing.)
 
 
Today I was reading about ICM (intentional camera movement).  I think I will head out again and play around with zoom burst and panning.
 
I hope your afternoon is equally fulfilling and mentally challenging!
 
See on,
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment