Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 98. Spring delayed.

Bad enough there was one winter storm last week that brought snow back.  But this weekend we got more snow and ice, and it sounds like the weathermen are saying even more will fall mid-week.  Nothing much we can do except get through it, but it is miserable. 

The poor creatures around us agree.



 
I had to be very patient to capture a robin being still.  I must have seen about ten robins during my walk today, but they were all running, running, running.  (See the picture below.  That is how most of them looked.)



I found one cute little squirrel who let me get quite close.  But then he grabbed his corn on the cob and ran up the tree.
 

Stay warm.  Think thoughts of sun and spring.  Surely it  can't be long now.
See on,
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment