Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 62. Blue tree.

I got into Fargo around 5 pm and it was still light.  I got up to my hotel room and from my window I saw what looked like purple blossoms on some trees.  They were about two city blocks away so I couldn't see them perfectly.  But there was a lot of the color purple

This maybe wouldn't have been so odd had it been springtime.  But it was the coldest of cold winter days. (It was -10 when I arrived.). There were no blossoming trees.

But these colored trees were so big I didn't think they could be fake.  By the time I got back to my car and drove to the trees it was getting dark. When i got close I could see the trees were just very elaborately decorated with blue lights. 

I did not take time to compose a great photo. It was too darn cold.  I pulled the car over, rolled down the window, and took a picture.

But it was something unique, and I loved the light given off.

See on.
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment