Monday, October 21, 2013

Forest of White.

Two days in a row capturing photos I found exciting - wahoo!  (And what a fabulous way to start a Monday.)  I thought I would see what kind of fall foliage I could find in the local botanical gardens when I came across a grove of white trees.

As of yet I do not know if they are birch or aspen?    (I have watched a few youtube videos, still not totally sure.  Both aspen and birch always seem to be singe trunks where nearly all the trees here are clumped together.)  Perhaps I'll be able to get back out to the site this week yet and examine the leaves and bark more closely. 

But for now, I was happy enough with some pretty photos.  






See on,
Julee

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find this valuable: http://voices.yahoo.com/how-distinguish-white-birch-quaking-aspen-9016085.html?cat=32


    ReplyDelete