Saturday, October 12, 2013

Red Leaf.

As is typical in South Dakota, just as fall truly takes hold we get a massive wind storm and all the leaves come off the trees before we get to enjoy the pretty colors.

Well, I still found a red leaf...


Actually I found three.



Gorgeous!

The red leaves were a bit of an afterthought because I came across them while spending much of my afternoon photographing lamp posts around my neighborhood.  Some of the older neighborhoods in Watertown have these cool, old-fashioned lamp posts that are beautifully aged looking.  One of the photo challenges this week is 'Texture - capture beautiful texture or unique material.' 

I wonder if they'll like this one?  It has a unique perspective I think, and there is certainly some texture - but maybe it won't be beautiful enough?



See on,
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment