Monday, October 14, 2013

Surreal trees.

Apparently I am a fan of nature photography.  I'm not terribly good at it, I still struggle with coming up with decent compositions sometimes.  But I continue to be drawn outdoors and when all else fails, go wild seems like a good motto.

This winter I plan on mixing it up by adding light painting to my repertoire - so stay tuned - so long as I don't burn the house down with any experimentation with steel wool - it should be cool.  But for now here is some fun I had with trees this weekend. 

(Warning.  Some of you will probably dislike - I seem to have some weird taste for unusual, surreal photographs - but I had fun capturing these - and I actually do like them.  No Photoshop here, these are straight from the camera, and taken on purpose just like you see.)





See on,
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment