Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 13. Lost feather.

I am not sure this is a fabulous picture, but it was a great find for my eye. 

While walking around a random field looking, just looking, I spotted this feather.  We live in such a fast paced world, full of constant email and texts and angry bird missions, that my mind, like many others I know, likes to race from one topic to another.  Being focused enough on my surroundings to notice a small feather, a feather that blended quite well into the grass, seemed like quite an accomplishment.

It was a windy, windy day.  Getting this shot, with the feather's details sharp, was tough.  (This one picture, out of about twenty, was the only one where the whole feather was in focus.)

I know visually it's not a stunner, but having made me feel proud for seeing it has to count for something.



Wander on...
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment