Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 35. Walls.

A few shots I found on buildings in uptown Watertown. 

We have neat painted advertisements on several uptown buildings. I chose the Columbia ad to shoot today.  And while I love Columbia stuff - the local flavor would seem to lean more towards hunting and fishing than outdoors sports - so I find its location in Watertown a curiosity.  Columbia gear is not even easy to find here, and I'm not sure any of the uptown stores carry it.  Plus the painting must be a good thirty feet high on the building, so could not have been easy to create.  But it is still interesting.


I liked the texture and colors of the rock wall below.  The wall is part of a paint store.  I wasn't sure what to do with it to make it a cool photo, so I just got a basic picture of it.  I will have to study similar close-ups to get ideas.  But I figured this would serve as a reminder that I like it and need to look for how to shoot it again to make a memorable photo.


See on.
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment