Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 26. Cat and stained glass.

As a typical pet parent, I love my cats.  And my hundred year old house has stained glass windows.  So what is the perfect combination, especially for a photo on a cold winter day?  My agile cat, Bailey, sitting in front of one of the stained glass windows! 



It's kind of backwards, I have more pictures of Bailey, and yet she is my skittish cat.   I look at her and she usually takes off running. She doesn't hide, she just runs so she is out of reach. But she is also my silly cat, and a bit more exuberant. She'll jump a mile high when she and Ellie, my other cat, play 'ATTACK'.)

My other cat, Ellie, is not as agile and can't jump onto window sills, but she takes a nice picture too.  (Ellie is my lover.  She is calm and more like a dog than a cat in many ways - she begs for food from the dinner table and everything.)




Find joy with your loved ones today!  (And every day.)
See on.
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment